Part two of the Freeskiing World Tour event from Revelstoke, click read more to check out the rest of the pics.



In the previous post I talked up this dude's monster 100 foot drop, and apparently he came second. The drop was so big he caught me by surprise when I was taking photos, I didn't think he was going to drop from where he did so I missed the first part. I caught him about half-way down the drop, but I took a shot afterwards to show where he went.









This is the cliff he dropped, if you follow the snow ridge from top right across the screen, he went off that first lip and landed at the very base of those rocks. It was insaaaaane.


This drop was sweet too:












And, finally, this guy was the last competitor of the day (I think), he killed it on a big drop then stacked on this small one at the end, he lost a ski and had to ride down on one plank:










It was a fantastic day and a good chance to see what the best in the business are capable of.

As for the results, I know Arne Backstrom from USA won the men's, I'll update with all the placegetters from men's and women's when I find out the rest.